MELYNDA LEE MEE YOONG
Melynda specialises in the Property law and deals mainly with corporate and retail property conveyance.
Melynda graduated from the University of London in 1994 with a Bachelor Degree in Law (2nd Upper Division).
In 1995, Melynda obtained her Certificate in Legal Practice and was admitted as an Advocate and Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya in November 1996.
Melynda was admitted as an Advocate and Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya in November 1996. Thereafter she practiced in several firms wherein she honed her talents and decided to specialise in the law of property conveyance.
In December 2012, Melynda joined the firm of Ms Lee & Koh, a boutique firm located in Menara 1MK in the heart of Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur as a Partner heading the Property Conveyance Department.
During Melynda’s years in practice, she has gained experiences and exposures from the work she has handled and her forte includes:
- handling conveyancing and banking matters inclusive of sale and purchase agreements (both individual and developer client);
- negotiating, drafting and perfecting tenancy agreements for residential and commercial premises;
- drafting loan documentation (both retail and corporate) for various financial institutions;
- dealing with the stamp office and land office;
- liasing, negotiating and dealing with the Foreign Investment Committee on the sale of properties;
- drafting and preparation of corporate documents, inter alia; trusts deed, shareholders’ agreements, franchise agreements;